Highflow inline water filter system
The PureMix Z7 system is designed specifically for applications with higher sediment and harsher water quality such as rural supplies, areas with older pipe infrastructure and rainwater. With 3 levels of filtration, the PureMix Z7 filters out sediment, rust and dirt down to 1 micron. Bad taste, odour, chlorine and other chemicals leaving healthy, great tasting, clean, safe and pure water.
- Platinum Performance Product
- WaterMark Certified
- 10 Year Platinum Protection
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Specifically designed for mains, rain, harsh and rural water supply.
- Increased capacity to a massive 60,560 Litres.
- With the introduction of Z Plus Technology, this Z7 cartridge has the ability to inhibit bacterial growth.
- Provides pure, safe, filtered water, free of chlorine and harmful cysts+. Reduces Trihalomethane (THM’s)
- Sediment, dirt, rust and other particles filtered down to 1 micron including Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts+.
- No need for a separate filter tap.
- Quick and easy installation, ideal for stone bench tops. Mounts horizontally or vertically – no shelf cut-outs required.
- Incorporates Anti-scaling protection.
|MODEL NUMBER||PureMix Z7|
|MIN/MAX FLOW||9.5 Lpm at 420 kP|
|MIN/MAX TEMPERATURE||0° – 38°C|
|MIN/MAX PRESSURE||200 – 520 kPa|
|MICRON RATING||1 micron|
|CONNECTION||½” BSP [15 mm]|
Valve-in-filter Head Technology
Puretec provides a complete kit for standard installation and has introduced valve-in-filter head technology, which means the cartridge can be quickly and easily changed without having to turn off the water supply.
No extra tap required – fits any mixer tap
The PureMix Z7 installs under your existing kitchen bench and uses your current tap. This unit can be installed vertically or horizontally, so it won’t clutter up your cupboard.
Filters As Easy To Change As A Light Globe
The Puretec PureMix Z7 quick-change cartridge can be easily replaced – just like changing a light globe. It also incorporates Puretec’s long life filter technology, so you can go longer between filter replacements, and comes with our ^10 Year Platinum Protection Warranty.
Be the first to review this product
“Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat”